PRINCE2 - PRACTITIONER Certification - english
The PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER level goes far beyond the Foundation Level. This course is aimed at people who are, or will be, acting as Project Managers in a PRINCE2 environment. With this qualification you will be capable of adopting PRINCE2 projects to the specific environment and to manage them.
The participants of the 2-Day's Course will be able to apply all facets of the PRINCE2® methodology.
Prerequesites: Candidates for the examination must already hold a PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate.
- Review of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the specific project environment
- Case Studies: Setting Up Project Controls, Planning Quality, Product Based Planning, Authorising a Work Package, Examining Project Issues, Closing a Project
- Preparation of the examination
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate Examination
Price: The course fee includes ...
- all pre-course study material,
- the official PRINCE2 Manual
- all course material and case studies,
- Lunches and Refreshments,
- as well as the examination fees.
Venue: Hotel Palais Strudlhof
Date: 16.-17. November 2017
Trainer: Hans-Peter Ritt
Details and Reservation: www.milestone.at/index.phtml
€ 1.150,- excl. VAT
Hotel Palais Strudlhof
millestone consultancy gmbh