PRINCE2 - RE_REGISTRATION - english
The PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER level has to be renewed after a maximum of 5 years to remain valid. The participants of the 2-Day's Course will refresh their knowledge of all facets of the PRINCE2® methodology and will do the re-registration of their Practitioner Certificate.
Prerequesites: Candidates for the examination must already hold a PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate not older than 5 years.
- Review of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the specific project environment
- Case Studies: Setting Up Project Controls, Planning Quality, Product Based Planning, Authorising a Work Package, Examining Project Issues, Closing a Project
- Preparation of the examination
- PRINCE2 Re-Registraion Examination
Participants: This course will be organised in a small group with a maximum of 8 participants.
Price: The course fee includes ...
- all pre-course study material,
- all course material and case studies,
- Lunches and Refreshments,
- as well as the examination fees.
Venue: Hotel Palais Strudlhof
Date: 16.-17 November 2017
Trainer: Hans-Peter Ritt
Deatils and Reservation: www.milestone.at/index.phtml
€ 850,- excl. VAT
Hotel Palais Strudlhof
millestone consultancy gmbh